V-Shapes

September 16, 2014

Location: Amsterdam

DSC_6059 River Island Dress, Myca Couture, Zara Clutch(3)


Hey everyone


How is your week going so far?  I just wanted to share a quick post on a dress I wore just recently when going out for dinner with a few friends. I usually don't wear too many strapless dresses, but this is a piece I could not pass by when I noticed the cool details. I especially love the V-shaped mid part and the gold zippers giving it a very modern look. Then there's the box clutch I recently scored at Zara and is one of my favorite bags at the moment. I absolutely adore the silver glitter and the colorful triangle shapes making it the perfect combination with this dress. Oh how I love to doll up every now and then and for this occasion this dress was definitely the right choice. I finished the look with my favorite Myca Couture chandelier earrings for that classy retro touch. What can I say I am a sucker for anything chic and glamorous. What about you?



DSC_6029 River Island Dress, Myca Couture, Zara clutch(3)
DSC_6275 Zara Clutch
DSC_6239 River Island Dress, Myca Couture
DSC_6100 River Island Dress, Myca Couture, Zara Clutch( FINAL)
DSC_6379 Zara Clutch
DSC_5903 River Island dress, Zara heels (2)
DSC_6295 Myca Couture
DSC_6143 River Island dress, Myca Couture
DSC_6343 zara heels
DSC_6444 Zara Glitter Box

I was wearing: Dress: River Island (sold out), Bag and Heels Zara: here and here, Earrings: Myca Couture here



Thanks for reading everyone and have an amazing day.

With love Tamara Chloé

Don't forget to join me on:






14 comments:

  1. omg!!! this is absolutelly perfect dress, sweety))))) amazin look, my luv))))) xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a elegant and glamorous lady! Dress is amazing and a cluch .. OMG-adorable!!!

    www.bebagottel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uno spettacolo come sempre.
    bellissimo il look.
    http://piubuonepiubelle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice shoes :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so gorgeous and you look like a model, love the entire look! Perfect! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not tall enough to be a model but nearly lol... thanks love such a sweet compliment x

      Delete
  6. OMG someone's looking like a Hollywood star from the head to toe - definitely breathtaking TC!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwh Rebecca, you just leave the sweetest comments, thanks so much and have a great day x

      Delete
  7. Such a sexy dress! You look fabulous as always! The clutch is perfect finish of this outfit!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com
    Instagram Facebook

    ReplyDelete